Your chance to come together with leaders who are making a difference for business and people in South Africa.
True Blue Inclusion encourages businesses with interests in South Africa’s markets and people to commit to this important, by invitation only, upcoming conversation.
A prospering, growing South Africa – with equitable opportunities for the Black South African population – is a fundamental need for companies with markets there. A robust support system and infrastructure capable of building, delivering and sustaining a Black South African talent pipeline is an essential resource.
What to expect:
At this gathering you will join select experts who are fully engaged in Black South African society, education, business and infrastructure. You will network and share information and insights broadly and candidly, with a focus on three objectives:
- Enhancing engagement strategies and tactics that positively impact the Black South African talent pool
- Engaging in new dialogue about real and perceived barriers
- Probing metrics/reporting as a lever and/or obstacle
Listed alphabetically are speakers who are solidly committed to present original views and findings. Others may be added.
- Dr. Adam Habib, Ph.D., Vice Chancellor and Principal, University of Witwatersrand
- Dr. Martin Hall, Ph.D, Chancellor, University of Salford, Manchester UK
- Stephen King, CEO Chevron South Africa and Vice President International Products – AMEP Region
- Nobuzwe Mbuyisa, Chairman, Chevron South Africa Proprietary Limited
- Dr. Mamokgethi Phakeng, Ph.D., Professor and Vice Principal of Research, UNISA
- Shashi Rabbipal, Manager-Transformation Strategy Deployment, Chevron South Africa Proprietary Limited
- Dr. Sabie Surtee, Ph, D., Director, Higher Education Resource Services, South Africa
- Shariq Yosufzai, Vice President, Global Offices of Diversity and Ombuds, Chevron Corporation